Crispy Potato Patty | Fast and Easy to Make
This Crispy Potato Patty is super fast and easy to make. The total preparation time is only 30 minutes. The most common reason people give for not eating healthy is that they don’t know what to eat or it takes to long. With this easy and fast recipe you can be ready to eat in 30 minutes. Fast and Easy. Try it today.
Serves: 3-4 people
This Crispy Potato Patty is supper fast and easy to make. In just 30 minutes you can have this delicious treat ready to eat. Try it today.
- 2 potatoes
- ½ onion
- ½ tsp Vegeta food seasoning (or your favourite seasoning)
- ½ tsp vegetable oil
- Use grader to cut potato into fine strips
- Place graded potato in a cheese cloth and squeeze out the moisture
- Place potato in a bowl
- chop onion into fine strips or use grader
- place onion in bowl
- add ½ tsp of oil to bowl
- add ½ tsp of Vegeta food seasoning to bowl
- mix ingredients in bowl
- form patty by placing the mixture in the palm of your hand and rolling into a ball
- place the potato ball on a stick free cookie sheet and flatten with you hand to form patty shape
- place cookie sheet in oven middle rack (pre-heated to 350 degrees Celsius
- let cook for 15 minutes and then flip the patties
- cook for 5 more minutes and you are good to go
The patties can be eaten for breakfast with an over easy egg or for lunch with your favourite salad. The salad shown in the is made with kale, tomatoe, onion, Tabasco sauce, lime juice and salt and pepper.
Crispy Potato Patty
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.